WIDEC will ensure that every child in Wisconsin is safe and free from exposure to dangerous drug environments.
WIDEC is a multidisciplinary partnership that assists communities in assessing service needs, coordinating efforts and keeping children safe and free from exposure to dangerous drug environments.
The following Wisconsin DEC Alliance goals will help keep children safe from drug environments.
- Increase the number of community programs in Wisconsin
- Increase number of DEC programs in Indian Country
- Support DEC programs in their ability to serve the children of our state by continuing to offer basic DEC training, developing regional training for establishing local DEC programs, and providing an annual DEC conference in Wisconsin.
- Develop formalized data collection for DEC programs
- Continue to serve as a role model to other states and tribes in developing DEC programs
- Proactively encourage sustainability of current DEC programs in their abilities to serve their communities
Wisconsin Alliance for Drug Endangered Children